Target audience: Influencers, Entrepreneur, Brand builders and Small-medium businesses (These are all the things I am aiming to do, so in essence solving my own itch)
- Saving and storing content all across the internet, desktop and mobile isn’t seamless
- Finding interesting content that’s trending takes time,
- There isn’t a social curation platform in the market targeted for this target audience
- Creating beautiful social media content for different platforms takes time,
- Linkedin is only focused on professionals doesn’t serve creative individuals like influencers, startups, and entrepreneurs
- Pinterest doesn’t do smart links or digital stores, its also restrictive in its views
- Gumroad is just a digital download store but doesn’t solve the customer problem of marketing those products.
- Manual posting or scheduling takes time,
- Too many platforms to solve the same problem
Circle of influence: Save->Create, Explore or Search ->Share ->Automate
I am a Product Manager myself and have been working on building startups that have Product Led Growth. So, What do I want? A simple platform that is lean on the marketing side but exponentially efficient allowing me to build an organic audience for the product by building and curating interesting lists, testimonials, and feedback and able to share it easily on social media, embedded links, and email newsletters. Hence, this is the germ seed for Curateit.com and what we will aim to resolve with our mission.